- Cleaning at its finest. At its cleanest, your home.
- Deep Cleaning Services with a Health Focus
- Dirt, Dust, and Bacteria are professionally removed
- Most Commonly Asked Questions
Cleaning at its finest. At its cleanest, your home.
Perhaps you’re entertaining out-of-town guests, holding (or recuperating from) a party in your home, or you’ve simply gotten behind on housekeeping. Master Cleaners is there for you when your house requires a one-time cleaning. Our thorough cleaning services leave your apartment or house gleaming clean every time, whether we clean it once or on a regular basis.
Master Cleaners is an industry leader and one of North America’s most reputable residential cleaning firms. But don’t take our word for it—ask one of our thousands of happy clients. They have so much faith in Master Cleaners that 96% of them would suggest our healthy cleaning services to relatives and friends.
This is because we remove more filth, dust, bacteria, and viruses during each visit than traditional residential cleaning services. What’s our secret to offering exceptional home deep cleaning services while also making the environment healthier? For starters, we have over four decades of experience cleaning and sanitizing homes throughout Dublin.
When you combine our ecologically responsible practices with our exclusive relationship with Mr. Clean, you get an unbeatable one-time cleaning service. We chose Mr. Clean because of its dirt-busting cleaning power, and Mr. Clean chose Master Cleaners because of our reputation. We’re happy to be the only household cleaning company approved by one of the cleaning industry’s most reputable brands, and together, we’ve given traditional Master Cleaners services a new spin.
When Master Cleaners cleans your cleaning, no detail is too little, and no filth or grime can hide. With a customized cleaning plan tailored to your unique areas, schedule, and budget, Master Cleaners can produce a cleaner, healthier home in only one visit.
Deep Cleaning Services with a Health Focus
We don’t merely move dirt about like other house deep cleaning services that use obsolete cleaning instruments like feather dusters; we use microfiber cloths to remove dirt and dust from your home. We also use revolutionary commercial-grade vacuums with HEPA filtration to remove up to 99 percent of allergens such as pollen and pet dander from the air. But that’s not all; we also remove dust, hair, bacteria, and other pollutants from under beds, above ceiling fans, and everywhere else.
Here’s how Master Cleaners keeps you and our employees safe while offering the industry’s deepest, most comprehensive one-time cleaning service:
- Germ-infested surfaces and regularly touched areas are thoroughly cleansed and disinfected.
- We only use disinfectants that have been licensed by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to destroy viruses, including the Coronavirus.
- Each home that our cleaning crews clean is equipped with disinfected cleaning cloths and tools.
- Each team member is tested on a daily basis, maintains social distance, and wears personal protective equipment (PPE) such as gloves, masks, and shoe covers.
- We provide contactless services from start to finish because we value your and our team members’ health.
Dirt, Dust, and Bacteria are professionally removed
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by using our renowned one-time cleaning service or investing in ongoing healthy cleaning. That’s because we want every customer to be satisfied with every cleaning service we give, which is why we provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not totally pleased with an area our staff cleaned, please contact us within 24 hours and we’ll re-clean it for free, no questions asked.
It’s simple to locate Master Cleaners in your area. An online search for “deep cleaning services near me” should yield over 200 franchises covering over 100 U.S. and Canadian cities. You may always enter your zip code on our location page to see local locations, or you can learn more when you request a free online estimate today.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
What exactly does a deep cleaning entail?
A one-time house cleaning differs from regular housekeeping and Master Cleaners service on a weekly basis. To get your home cleaner and healthier than traditional domestic cleaners, we employ our 22-Step Cleaning Process and ecologically friendly tools and solutions. We dust, sweep, mop, scrape, and vacuum your home room by room to make it sparkle and smell clean.
A one-time cleaning service can help you get back on track, whether your hectic schedule has derailed your house cleaning routine or you simply need some assistance with build-up and filth. Choose Master Cleaners, the only residential deep cleaning service that specializes in cleaning for wellness.
How much does a one-time house cleaning cost?
The cost of a one-time cleaning service varies depending on your cleaning demands and other considerations. We figure out which plan is ideal for your needs and budget. When we build your personalized quote, we take into account the following factors:
- The size of your home and the number of rooms
- What kind of flooring do you have in your house?
- Surfaces that necessitate special attention
- The state of your home
- How many people and pets do you have in your home?
How often should you deep clean your house?
A decent rule of thumb is to deep clean at least once every three months. Our deep cleaning services give you a beautifully clean home for your guests and family, whether it’s time for spring cleaning or you have a big event planned and need your home to shine.
Even if you keep up with your housekeeping, even the cleanest of homes eventually requires a deep cleaning. Here are some clues that your home might be ready for our one-time cleaning service if you can’t remember the last time you cleaned it from top to bottom:
- You’re relocating to a new home.
- There are lingering odors in your home.
- Your allergies are out of control.
- Hard surface floors appear dingy, while carpets have a musty odor.
- Grime coats switchplates, door handles, and cabinet pulls.
- Scale and scum accumulation, mildew, and mold are all present in your bathroom.
- Cobwebs cling to your ceilings, and dust bunnies cling to your ledges.
- Your upholstered furniture is filthy, and your light fixtures are dusty.
- Your rental property is being occupied by new tenants.
- You’re relocating from your previous home.
How long does it take to clean a house thoroughly?
The most comprehensive residential deep cleaning in the industry is provided by our team cleaning technique. The length of time it takes to thoroughly clean your home is determined on its state, cleaning issues, and other factors. Our proven one-time house cleaning method ensures that our professionally trained crews clean an average of 1,000 square feet each hour, despite the fact that every home is different. Whether you need deep cleaning services for a one-room studio or a three-story house, we always use a tried-and-true procedure.